The Biella Box
Welcome to The Biella Box - Treat yourself to new jewellery Every Month!
Treat yourself to a carefully Curated Jewellery Box featuring a special piece of our Biella Vintage 18K Gold plated Jewellery every month!
Each month let us take the guess work out of jewellery shopping and be the first to receive new Biella Vintage pieces before they launch in store!
We will send you the newest styles and designs, made to layer with your favourites or to be worn as your favourite piece.
From a new statement ring to a limited edition pendant necklace - Each delivery we will be changing it up, so you never receive the same thing twice, and each piece is the perfect addition to your jewellery collection.
Every Month Receive:
- Biella Vintage 18K Gold plated Jewellery
- Biella Vintage Jewellery Box
- Be the first to receive our new pieces, before they launch in store!
- Get access to exclusive, subscriber only discounts and sales
T & Cs
How does it work?
When you first sign up for The Biella Box, we will send you your first Monthly Jewellery Box straight away and you will receive an email with a link to create your account to manage your subscription. On the 1st of each following month, your new Jewellery Box featuring a new piece of Biella Vintage Jewellery will be shipped to you.
Scared of commitment?
Don't worry! You can pause, skip or cancel any time - there is no minimum subscription requirement.
* We will send you your first Biella Box when you sign up, then on the 1st of each following month your Biella Box will be shipped to you and your nominated payment method will be charged $35.99 USD as a monthly recurring payment. The Biella Boxes are shipped same day as recurring payment. Please see our FAQ page for more information regarding advised shipping times.
Where should I keep my jewellery?
All Biella Vintage Jewellery is delivered in a Biella Vintage Jewellery Box, which is both reusable and recyclable. Please love them and keep your favourites safe in the Biella Vintage jewellery boxes provided.
Can I shower with my jewellery on?
It is best not to shower with your jewellery on. Please remove before swimming and showering.
Stainless steel is commonly used as a base metal in the gold and silver plating process that is known for its 'anti-corrosion' characteristics.
My jewellery is changing colour, what should I do?
For best care, do not shower with your items and avoid getting them wet. Please remove before exercising, swimming and showering.
If your items do change colour, it can be cause by a metal-to-skin oil reaction. In this case, it's not our responsibility to refund or exchange your item.
Our necklaces and chains lengths vary with each specific product - please see the product description for more information regarding a specific product.
Biella Vintage necklace and chain lengths:
45cm - 18"
50cm - 20"
60cm - 24"
For necklace size chart please click HERE.
We stock US ring sizes 6, 7 & 8
Size 6 - 16.4mm diameter, 51.50mm circumference
Size 7 - 17.3mm diameter, 54.32mm circumference
Size 8 - 18.2mm diameter, 56.83mm circumference
For ring size chart please click HERE.
How to measure your rings size:
1. Wrap a string or paper around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the point where the ends meet/cross.
3. Unwrap the string or paper and measure length with a ruler (mm).
4. Pick the closest measurement for the ring size 7 or 8 to find your ring size.